Long considered a favorite of infielders who want added length in their glove, the all-new 11.75" A2000 1787 gives you a clean, classic look, pairing Blonde and Copper Pro Stock Leather. Don't be fooled, though. Our new ComfortPro Lining allows for an improved feel that forms to your hand over time while providing enhanced comfort and Flat Finger Binding permits you to play with a finger out while keeping it flush with the glove for more control when making plays.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro Fit: Featuring our ProLux Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.