Wilson 2021 A2000 D33 11.75” Glove
This year, Wilson changed how they lace the Pro Laced Web on the A2000 D33, simplifying the look without changing the shape or function of the glove. This 11.75" pitcher's model's D-shaped palm design allows for grip changes and pitch concealment - two critical elements of effective pitching in today's game. A Vintage Tan and Copper Pro Stock Leather combination and all-new Bold Logos give the D33 a classic look suited for the modern era.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro Fit: Featuring our ProLux Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Laced Closed Web