Wilson A2000 1785 - WTA20RB201785 - 11.75
he A2000 1785 is built with a Cross Web with new baseball stitch and features new gap welting for better stability and control in the pocket.
Relentless innovation. Materials chosen with the ballplayer’s needs in mind. Unparalleled construction. The evolution of the A2000 baseball glove continues to this day, driven by the insights of players of all ages. This is why the game’s best love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- 11.75 Inch Pattern
- 1785 Pro Stock Pattern
- Colorway: Copper with White Accents and Black Baseball Stitch
- Recommended for Infielders
- Wilson's Cross Web w/ Baseball Stitch
- Pro Stock Leather made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American Steerhide is preferred by professional ball players
- Dual Welting: Two Strips of Leather Placed Along Each Finger Back Create a Durable Pocket and a Long-Lasting Break-In.
- Dri-Lex Ultra Breathable Wrist Lining Transfers Moisture From The Skin Keeping The Hand Cool and Dry
- Thin Heel Pad Designed for Quicker Break-In and Better Closure